Here we go again!
Well, again I return. This is a frequent movement for me. The idea that I push in and out of areas in my life. I am an introvert so closing down is the first self-preservation tactic I chose, whether good or not so good. I pull away, stop calling, reach out, and keep at home. What pulls me out? a text, a call, a still small voice calling me out. Well, that still small voice has pushed and pulled me into another season of sharing small things, God things, fun things, and just sharing me. So here I go again. Sharing, being open as only an introvert would through a blog that no one really reads but that is ok for me because this burning fire inside of me is calling me to share the truth and love of God somewhere, and if just by chance someone who needs this reads this jumble of a blog and can be pulled in to truth and love then what I am doing is not in vain. But at the root of this, I just have to share things. I am an introverted conversational processor. WHAT? I love simple, comfy, fewer people stuff. BUT I process through spilling my insides to someone. HUH, fewer people yet I crave good conversation that helps process and encourage others. SO needless to say I am working on that and one way is sitting here, writing my mind and heart, rereading, praying, rewriting, and publishing my thoughts. This helps ME the most but may resound to others too. So in short I am here again renewing my mind through conversations about God through my words. These are thoughts, incomplete due to the mysteries of God being revealed, and yet simple truth through the word of God.
What is new around here. Last I posted I had a 2-year-old, 5-year-old, and a 7-year-old. Currently, they are 3,6,8. My little boy is running around, swimming, driving monster trucks or any vehichles, and loving being a big boy. We are currently out of diapers for about a year which means little babies are no longer here. My heart has been in a grieving moment a bit looking back and yet looking at the kids now. God is good. My 6-year-old is headed to first grade. She loves reading and picked it up quickly. From nowhere she has grown into a wonderful young lady with a girly girl love for pretty things and has an image of gold. Then we have the world of 8. My oldest has grown up so fast. Now in third grade she loves math, reading, soccer, imagining, writing, and just talking (wonder who she gets that from??). She has plenty of dental expansion and now braces soon to kick her into a healthy mouth. She is growing up so fast. After the end of school we have done a soccer skills weekly program, traveled to see family, I got to see Hamilton with my sister (highlight of the summer), and just had fun being home and doing fun around the home. No big travel happening here but much time spent being together playing games, swimming, creating, tie dyeing, and just goofing around. Simply put we are a year older and getting wiser.
This new season of writing and sharing is summed up in this verse above, Be still and Know I am God. Life has changed as it does, struggles are still here and some even more. Life keeps going and sometimes you feel like you are being dragged along in the dirty but I am learning that it comes down to BE STILL and KNOW. Even when words seem to want to spill out sometimes I need to BE STILL and KNOW. The things of this life become too much to bear and anger arises. BE STILL and KNOW. When my heart aches and my body hurts BE STILL and KNOW. Peace has arisen as I remind myself of this and practice it daily. Even when... BE STILL. If you are willing to Be Still and Know lets seek after God together renewing our minds with the truth of God and NOTHING else. Being renewed so we can live our lives as imitators of God therefore as dearly loved children to live a life of love. (eph 5:1). This is how we fight our battles, it starts with renewing our minds through Gods Word.


Comments
Post a Comment