Keto Chocolate Mug Cake!!!!!

   


So, Being pregnant following, with tad higher carbs, keto I have found I want to enjoy life a little having a few celebrations. So, I found a wonderful recipe for a mug cake. I am not a chocolate cake person at all but this resembles a brownie which I LOVE! I also added a few strawberries and a little keto cream to top this decadent treat!



Recipe found on Sugar Free Londoner. As a lover of all things baking and finding out that coconut or almond flour doesn't have the same mouth feel as normal baking was a good and bad find. I wasn't looking for a total substitute but a wonderful addition for a sweet treat here and there to celebrate. THIS ONE WORKS! I like the melty chocolate chips that bring a great frosting to this cake and it definitely doesn't need anything but come on strawberries and chocolate! WOW! Here is the recipe try it out and see if it works for you! 

Keto Chocolate Mug Cake

2 servings
Ingredients


  • egg medium
  • 5 tbsp double/heavy cream
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla extract optional

Directions:1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. 2. Mix wet in a bowl. 3. Combine in one bowl. Maybe not all in the mug since it tends to stick extra but if you're eating it from the mug- mix it together4. Spray your mug!!!!!!! 5. If making 2 servings- 2 mugs if one- one large mug. 6. 2 servings cook- about 90 sec, if making one large one about 120 seconds.Take out let it cool a tad, add strawberries or HWC keto friendly whip topping and enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts