Do you remember?
Turn your eyes upon Jesus. Look full in his wonderful face and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of his Glory and Grace. Hymn Turn your Eyes Upon Jesus
"Where are you know when darkness seems to win? Where are you know when the world is crumbling? Oh I hear you say I hear you say- Look Up Child! Look Up child!" Look up child -Lauren Daigle
So besides what we can't control and the emotions that drive that fear, what if God can call us out of that and back to Himself. Right now in this change, we are confronted by all that is changing let's ponder more on what is forever, now, always have been always will be... GOD As we chart through these times what if we took time to rely on God and now stocking up on earthly things to pad our affluent "needs"?, What if we took time to get closer to God gearing up spiritually for the future so when things change again we see God first? What if we seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIS righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you?
I have been shaken today. I have seen others who are witnessing of God to others through social media realizing that God has plans for even such a time as this.. My heart at first took some time to go from my flesh- FEAR to my spiritual heart and mindset on CHRIST. Today was that day. I have been listening to music always but today Lauren Daigle "Look up Child" album and was struck.. What have I forgotten during this time?
"You are not hidden there's never been a moment you were forgotten. You are not hopeless you've been broken .... I hear you SOS. I will send out an army to find you in the middle of the dark night... I will rescue you." Rescue- Lauren Daigle
So instead of dwelling on things that are here and gone I have decided again to focus on the one who is always there the beginning and the end, the King of Kings, the word that became flesh and dwelt among men, the cornerstone, our father, our help, our comfort, our guide, our victor- Jesus. The Word of God is a double-edged sword and I am speaking the truth to slice the enemy today and every day after that. Once you Remember then you can see God work even now!
But what Do I Know:
Greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world.
He lead Abraham out of his comfort zone with his family but said "After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision:
“Do not be afraid, Abram.
“Do not be afraid, Abram.
I am your shield,
your very great reward.” Genesis 15 :1
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:28-30
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” -Matthew 6:33
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and is justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. Romans 10:9
"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.""For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." (2 Timothy 1:7)
*Take time to read the Bible and stand on His word. He will be your stronghold while the world is in fear and doubt. Then go and share his Peace and Hope with the world (we do have ways of sharing without being together!!)
(This is a minuscule list of God's Promises to find more- Open your Bible or bible app!)
What Can I do:
Pray- For others, sickness, life, wisdom for your family, peace, how to share God's Love
Seek God in your daily life through songs, reading, praying all day long to keep you grounded
Remember that God gave you this family to raise them up in His truth. Take time to read from the bible, pray together, learn more about God together. Now is the time to reinvest in your family. Remember God's calling for you and your family and use this time we have to encourage and build up our families. Remind your kids that even in uncertain times God is the constant truth and vitality for their lives.. What better time than now!
Before worrying, fearing, or stressing the changes and things you need to do. REMEMBER what God has done for you, where you have come from, and what God wants you to do TODAY!


Comments
Post a Comment