It's Saucy!
Things are getting saucy around here. Ever since my mother introduced me to this Keto Bang Bang sauce I have been hooked! It is a spicy addition to any dish. From keto pasta, shrimp, pizza, pork, chicken, eggs, to simply dipping anything in it with veggies if you like spice you will love this. I first had this with shrimp at a restaurant around 10 years ago and remembered loving it so much. Since then I have changed my eating to a Keto and Intermittent fasting lifestyle, cutting out the sugar is very much important many sauces are out for me due to the added sugars. I was so surprised when I dipped shrimp into this dip my mom made while were at Thanksgiving. It has a wonderful spicy flavor from the Sambal chili sauce and sweetness from the swerve mix! I now make this about every 2 or so weeks and it is spread on everything I eat. SECRET- it starts out medium spicy and the longer it sits in the fridge the SPICIER it gets. The color also gets darker red so darker equals spicier so take it easy.
Keto Bang Bang Recipe
(as seen above in the picture)
Ingredients:
1/4 cup mayo
2 TBSP Sambal Sauce (found in the international aisle in many groceries Hyvee, Walmart ect.)
2 TSP hot sauce (we use chalulah but sriracha or tabasco would work too)
- this is optional but a little is a great added flavor
2 TSP Swerve confectioners (easier to mix in)
I usually make this recipe x4 in a mason jar.
It makes about a full mason jar when made x4.
Throw it in the fridge and YUMM!
It makes about a full mason jar when made x4.
Throw it in the fridge and YUMM!
Directions:
1. Throw all ingredients into a dish or jar.
2. Mix and let sit about 15 mins to let the spices incorporate
3. Add it to everything
Here is a small sample of what I add it to:
Pork and Alfredo Chaffle Pizza.
I love spicing up the alfredo by mixing in some Bang Bang.
I love spicing up the alfredo by mixing in some Bang Bang.

Bang Bang Shrimp and mushroom noodles.
This is just shrimp, mushroom noodles, veggies, and some Bang Bang Sauce.
I love just dipping shrimp or veggies into this sauce as well!
I hope you enjoy this spicy addition to your life!





Comments
Post a Comment