Brocoli Cauliflower patties!!!
I know broccoli and cauliflower patties?? These two veggies are not loved by all but I assure you if you try this maybe it will change your mind. I have been making these for weeks now about once every week and love the convenience and flavor they pack in! These are keto-friendly and my kiddos will eat them if they choose. My middle, 3, kiddo doesn't love veggies a ton but with a bit of ranch these slide down easily. My oldest, 5, loves just the good ol veggies plain so not her favorite but she eats other veggies like crazy so I don't complain. My youngest, 1 year old, has been trying new foods and these are still in the trial stage but warmed just a bit and he sucked them down last night so there is hope. They are easy to chew since they are chopped up/ riced so they are perfect for little ones! I eat these for a side with about everything. As I am trying to get more veggies in I love the ease of these patties. Take 2 out warm up and eat!
Brocoli Cauliflower patties (or made smaller into tots)
Ingredients:
1 steam bag of brocoli -around 12-16oz
1 steam bag of cauliflower-around 12-16oz
2-3 eggs
2 cups cheese
Optional- seasonings and flax seed (love the fiber and stability)
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
2. Steam veggies and chop them finely. I use riced cauliflower and use my electric chopper for broccoli.
3. Mix all other ingredients. (if it seems like it needs more binding add an egg ect.)
4. Form patties or tots on sheet pans.
5. If patties, cook 8-10 mins on one side then flip and cook another 8-10 ( I like a little more char on the outside so I cook them a bit longer.
I place the extras in a closed container and they keep for a week in the fridge. I love taking 2 patties out and eat them for extra veggies, or chop them up and make a egg hash with the patties and some bacon fat (Yummy). Hope you enjoy these fun bites!





Comments
Post a Comment