Meemee


One of my favorite birthday parties! Minnie Party for Elizabeth's First Birthday. Thankfully There is a lot of Minnie Party supplies and also some easy crafts to make it even more fun!


This dark picture is the table set up for the day. I printed a bunch of pictures from the first year of her life and used it to decorate the table. In the back, I used 3 foam balls with a bow and a "one" sign to make a simple Minnie table decor. It was so easy and fun to have extra ears around! 


This wonderful picture by the month banner was given to me from a friend. Such a great idea and could be easy to make. Take a Minnie cut out and put it on a banner with clips. This was the inspiration for her party. So cute!


As usual, I have a chalkboard that I use for all birthdays and verses around the house. Though my handwriting is less than to be desired It was fun to share fun facts about the birthday girl. I also used so much tissue paper bows around the house. If you have extra pink tissue paper, then you are set for some gigantic bows.



Here's the birthday girl in her ears. They are so cheap and easy to find!


CUPCAKES! I usually make one cake but love little cupcakes too! These are so fun! I made a simple buttercream and used the brightest pink food coloring I could find! The ears are mini Oreos and the bows are made from a small package of fondant. I made the bows early and let them dry so they would sit better. 



For a game, we played pin the polka dot on the bow. I cut out a bow in pink then used the small white label stickers that you use to put prices on a garage sale. 



Comments

Popular Posts