Have you heard?


      Hello, My name is Molly Vanden Top and I am a teacher-mom. I was a teacher full-time from college until the day my oldest daughter was born, then I became the substitute-teacher mom. HEHE. I have this internal need for something crafty, educational, and functional for the day. I try to be the non- planner mom who just wings it but something inside of me still loves a schedule, similar to school. Now since teaching, I have found that I actually have time to create things that during my full-time years would have been almost impossible due to the job alone. I love this time I have to explore different ideas in teaching my littles while having some time to enjoy the process. 

          So, today I bring to you hook and loop fasteners, basically velcro dots or squares that have adhesive on the back. I know you are saying, Molly been there done that, but I hadn't figured this out until I have been searching for the perfect way to keep the kids organized and have lots of learning activities. I love doing busy bags, games, and now using these fasteners to create fun activities for the kids.


          Where do I find these fasteners? I get mine at Hobby Lobby since I can go just for these and get 40 percent off with my coupon or get around 50 percent off just because of sales. So though they say $9.99 I do not get them for more than 6 dollars each time. Not too bad. I am pretty sure they have these at Walmart craft section and Micheals, Joanns ect.. 


              We love to match right now. My 2-year-old is loving to match shapes, animals, colors, and pictures. My oldest gets a kick out of flashing through these and  I find all the free matching games on Pinterest and print them, send them through my laminator ( love love love), cut, and stick these fasteners on and boom educational activities done!!! 


             These fasteners make for easy storage for games, and independent work. I use them for so many things along with my preschool-time board I created to be interchangeable as we learn new things! So you can say I love these dots! Use them- Love them!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts