Welcome!

             

     Welcome to Mommy's on Vacation! I am so happy you are visiting this page in search of a small vacation from this crazy life to read and be refreshed by some intersting topics. If you know me then, you will know I enjoy talking, sharing ideas, being crafty, and I love God! Please feel free to browse some of the topics in the links above. My journey to health, where I share this constant struggle to be healthier as I age and how as I have struggled I have learned that we all need a little help and encouragment. Digging In Deep, letting me share the wonders of God that I see as I read and study the scriptures.  Mommy stuff, like how I love being creative with birthday parties, love reading funny quotes about daily mom struggles, and some fun ideas that help us moms get things done. Yes Teacher, which is a space for the teacher in me to share ideas I see and let my crazy structured teacher side of me out for a few moments. I pray that you will find a small vacation in your day you read and laugh with me as we journey through this life on Mommy's Vacation.

P.S. As many of you know, my writting style is very much conversational not conventional and may confuse or frustrate you due to my lack of grammar and punctuation, but I hope that you can forgive my lack of convention and relax knowing, I won't hold you to any extra standards of the English lanugage I don't use correctly either! (I know I am a teacher but the more creative less articulate of that kind!).

Comments

Popular Posts