My Journey To Health
Disclaimer- I am not trying to sell anything other than the idea that you can achieve a healthier body adding some more information to your toolbox!
March 2016, I had my second child and 3rd year as a stay at home momma. I struggled with PPD and needed to find ways to support my body. During my last pregnancy, I had constant constipation, bloated stomach (other than the baby), and felt so run down all the time. By the time my baby was born, at 42 weeks, I was a messed up mess. I have always had a GI struggle with little movement and bad absorption of nutrients where only lots of exercise and perfect diet would help a little. I have taken probiotics of all kinds for years trying to get things moving and help clean out my mess of a system. Some probiotics worked and others too well (if you have tried them all you know what I mean). The struggle was real with no help. I would eat dinner and if it was large I would be digesting it, bloating and all, for 24-48 hours. This made my body hate eating and frustrated in trying to stay healthy and keep a healthy weight. After my first child was born, I struggled with getting back to my old self, GI included. I never knew how important my gut was in so many processes that I struggles with, not just going to the bathroom. My sleep suffered, my mind felt foggy and sluggish, my daily food choices would be frustrated by lack of bowel movements and frustration that I would work out so much and yet no weight loss.
Back to Jan 2017, I had read a college friends story about how Plexus had helped her with many similar struggles and I began to research. I was a stay at home momma who didn’t have a side job or sold anything, only became a substitute teacher when the schedule worked out. Having any extra monthly expenses put pressure on our families adapted way of life. But after going through my medicine cabinet realizing how much I paid for to keep my sorry GI and gut health moving made me think about trying something that may work. I was desperate, I needed health in my body that just eating good foods would not fix. So, I took the first step. I began with the tri-plex combo- Slim-drink, Pro-bio, and Bio Cleanse.
The first few weeks there was a lot of trying different combos and upping my dosages to help me figure out what worked for me. I spent about 2 months realizing that my gut was getting healthy (even from the beginning), better GI production, bloating completely gone, sleeping like a baby, feeling energized by being able to eat food! I was also able to add this expense into our budget due to the outcomes of the product and how my family saw differences in my health.
About 6 months in to this weight loss program I had GAINED weight. What?? I had already lost 20 after giving birth but now this product that would heal my body made me gain weigh- NO NO NO. My new-found life, where I could eat foods I was not able to before, gave me the freedom to eat but not to be accountable for what the outcome would be. So just as I was about to give up I realized that it was not the product I was using but my choices which needed an overhaul. My body was being helped but I was not putting in what would help heal it more.
Fast-forward to August 2017, I found a wonderful way of eating which uses low carb, healthy fats to help your body get the fat out and become even more healthy. This Keto style eating, alongside my Plexus product, has sent my body into a fat burning, energized system of continual healing and health. I am a sugar-happy, carb-loving momma and I found out that this sugar was killing everything I was trying to heal in my gut making me even more bloated than I realized.
April 2018- I have been using Plexus products for a year and 4 months, keto-adapted for 6 months and have allover lost 40 lbs since having my last child. I do not lose weight easily and my hormones, insulin levels, and body do rebel against me with little changes but I have made slow progress in healing my body and I am very happy. I have been able to relieve my system of depression medicine and replace it with a healthier gut, waking up not bloated, sleeping like a baby, being able to have the energy to play with my family, and feeling nourished by foods, has been my motivation to keep going and enjoying life more. My husband even notices changes beyond weight loss that has helped me. My mind is happier (I love vita-biome), my gut is not the focus of discussion at night (probio and bio-cleanse thank you), and my energy level is exploding (signs of a healthier gut).
-If this resonates with you in any way. Please do your own research if this would be something you would take time to try. I am not here to make the decision for you. I had to struggle through trying something else, when I have tried so many things. I just want to encourage you that sometimes we need help to start this journey to health together. If you have any questions please contact me on facebook or take a look at my Plexus page to see whats out there.
-If this resonates with you in any way. Please do your own research if this would be something you would take time to try. I am not here to make the decision for you. I had to struggle through trying something else, when I have tried so many things. I just want to encourage you that sometimes we need help to start this journey to health together. If you have any questions please contact me on facebook or take a look at my Plexus page to see whats out there.




Comments
Post a Comment